Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. … The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us here.
Who we are
- Ascension Presbyterian Church Edmonds
- Our website address is: ascension-pca.org.
- We are affiliated with the PCA (pcanet.org).
- We try not to post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo. If we know someone is shy about such things, we ask them before posting the photo. (unlike the public media, we follow the rule of not publishing photos or stories that present people in a negative light, even if the facts warrant such coverage.)
- We don’t put names as captions with photos (except for pastors/staff or other adult members who have given expressed written consent
- We will gladly provide credit for who took a particular photo if desired by the photographer, and we would certainly honor any copyright wishes or restrictions.
- We will gladly remove any photo immediately upon request.
Download Photo Release FormsDownload Adult Photo Release Form Download Child Photo Release Form
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR).
We store and use information you provide to response and best address any questions and or requests you may have.
The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- your name
- email address
- IP Address
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
We will not use any information submitted through our contact forms for marketing purposes without your permission.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and any preferences you may have chosen.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will take reasonable steps to stop the breach, as well as let everyone in our contacts database know about the situation and its status.